Preston North End 1-2 Newcastle United - 29/10/16 - post match reaction from p17

Greg

Remember, we have a manager (finally) who can make good in-game changes when needed. Think we will step it up second half.

Aye, Rafa won't be pleased with that first half. We will have off days though so just hope we can pick up points when we don't play very well.

Are we seriously trying to suggest changes after listening to John Anderson comment on the game?

I dont think we have had a shot :lol: I know he is a miserable cunt, but i think we need something different. Atsu perhaps?

Are we seriously trying to suggest changes after listening to John Anderson comment on the game?

I dont think we have had a shot :lol: I know he is a miserable cunt, but i think we need something different. Atsu perhaps?

Mitro haters will be out in force if we don't win

I'm onabout stuff like this:

Need some pace and movement here. Perez and Atsu.

Sorry to pick on you like Scoot :lol:

It's hard to know what we need without seeing a minute of the game.

Being Newcastle and the 6-0 this smells like 0-0 tbh.

Oh well maybe we can turn this around with our three full backs, centre back and goalie on the bench (we are actually a little depleted by injuries at the mo)

Guest firetotheworks

Beggars belief Hans. There were people on here whining about the Barnsley match based on the same thing. Anyone watching knew it was a different story.

Beggars belief Hans. There were people on here whining about the Barnsley match based on the same thing. Anyone watching knew it was a different story.

remember reading that 'we'd be luck to come away with a point' :lol:

remember reading that 'we'd be luck to come away with a point' :lol:

To be fair we've had a single shot at goal, thats generally quite telling as a stat. There are streams about also.