Leeds United vs Newcastle United - 20/11/16 @ 13:15 - SS1

Newcastle United: Karl Darlow; Vurnon Anita, Jamaal Lascelles, Ciaran Clark, Paul Dummett; Jack Colback, Jonjo Shelvey; Matt Ritchie, Yoan Gouffran, Ayoze Perez; Dwight Gayle.

Substitutes: Matz Sels, DeAndre Yedlin, Chancel Mbemba, Isaac Hayden, Mohamed Diame, Christian Atsu, Aleksandar Mitrovic.

I'm really looing forward to this!

I thought it would have clashed with a Premier League match but we take top billing so hopefully we can put on a show for the viewers both on and off the field!

0-2

Wear your brightest coat Paully. Will keep an eye out for you on the telly!

Ha ha! I've got my lucky Adidas jacket to wear - 10 wins out of 10 with it! Mind, it's a right nuisance for home matches as I've got to give it to people who are going straight home to take for mew after the match so I can stay out with an erm 'nice' shirt on  :D

:lol:

He was always going to start Colback for his experience over Hayden.  Plus he might me managing Hayden's game time after his international involvement. 

I think Rafa trusts Anita more in defence than Yedlin.

Gayle will start for his pace.

That's an away team, keeping solid and structured before the flair and creativity. fair play to rafa. For all the colback haters, his experience will serve us well in a cualdron atmosphere, there is a slight risk in hayden for this type of game (although do believe it's overhyped - Leeds have nothing else to look forward to tbh...)

Bit annoyed for mitro. Hes been pulled from the side when hes in good form. Yedlin & Atsu also playing well not starting.

Have to trust Benitez though.

He has been away on international duty though - Rafa has been consistent in resting returning internationals where possible

Bit annoyed for mitro. Hes been pulled from the side when hes in good form. Yedlin & Atsu also playing well not starting.

Have to trust Benitez though.

It's because of the international break, happens every time after one that the same players are not playing. Not a coincidence that Gayle(might have played anyway mind), Anita and Colback are all playing when they weren't playing for their country when others were.