Leeds United vs Newcastle United - 20/11/16 @ 13:15 - SS1

Thing with this full Elland Road narrative is that half of them are just there because theyre playing us, theve got 15000 more there than there usually is like so if we score and go ahead the part timers just there to see them beat us will soon shut up and turn on the team.

All the talk of us shitting our pants at a packed Elland Road comes across as small dog syndrome tbh. I'll be disappointed if we don't beat them, they are all set up to collapse under false expectations.

Compared to some of the games Rafa has managed in, this is fuck all, let's be honest. He will have the players calm and collected, unlike fucking Pardew who would have the players all hyped up and nervous as fuck before any big game.

Compared to some of the games Rafa has managed in, this is fuck all, let's be honest. He will have the players calm and collected, unlike fucking Pardew who would have the players all hyped up and nervous as fuck before any big game.

It's easy to forget how influential this mindset has probably been. No lower league talk of getting stuck in and handling the championship style and all that shit. Just put out a well organised, prepared team with better players than the other side.

Compared to some of the games Rafa has managed in, this is f*** all, let's be honest. He will have the players calm and collected, unlike f***ing Pardew who would have the players all hyped up and nervous as f*** before any big game.

No need for the constant Pardew comparisons. Nervous as f*** like when we won at old Trafford/Spurs twice/ Chelsea and beat Man U Liverpool at home? God I don't like Pardew but we did get some great wins under him to be fair

http://www.footballuser.com/formations/2016/11/1531975_Newcastle_United.jpg

Would be tempted to keep Mitro playing while he is scoring.

Also prefer Perez off the forward over Diame.

I would start all these if fit & available, bring Gayle on later, think Mitro needs to keep playing it will help him.

Heard they are gutted, Hernandez is out, a big player for them.

Compared to some of the games Rafa has managed in, this is f*** all, let's be honest. He will have the players calm and collected, unlike f***ing Pardew who would have the players all hyped up and nervous as f*** before any big game.

No need for the constant Pardew comparisons. Nervous as f*** like when we won at old Trafford/Spurs twice/ Chelsea and beat Man U Liverpool at home? God I don't like Pardew but we did get some great wins under him to be fair

So a manager won some games during a half decade as manager, surprising stuff.