Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United - 14/12/16 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

My first proper away match. I've been to York and Doncaster in pre-season friendlies, Hull the other week but I was in the home end, and been to Wembley with Whitley Bay and North Shields. Never been in the away end for a Newcastle competitive away match.

My first proper away match. I've been to York and Doncaster in pre-season friendlies, Hull the other week but I was in the home end, and been to Wembley with Whitley Bay and North Shields. Never been in the away end for a Newcastle competitive away match.

Wigan is like the learner pool for away matches, everyone's been to Wigan. ;)

This is true. I have mates who hardly go to Newcastle home games who have all been to Wigan with me in the past. :lol:

I f***ing hate Wigan. Saw two Ryan taylor worldies and an Allardyce managed NUFC there :(

I was at that one as well. It was an absolutely tragic performance from us.

It was but it wasn't as bad as the Souness performance in the League Cup!

I f***ing hate Wigan. Saw two Ryan taylor worldies and an Allardyce managed NUFC there :(

It was but it wasn't as bad as the Souness performance in the League Cup!

Against Wigan reserves that as well.

Really enjoyed our last game there.

Haidara almost getting his leg snapped into pieces?

Completely forgotten what's happened to him, did we sell him or is he injured again ? Having a complete mental block.

Guest neesy111

Completely forgotten what's happened to him, did we sell him or is he injured again ? Having a complete mental block.

He's injured again.

I think I've been there thrice. Never seen us win.

Taylor free kick, Haidara tackle and another time which I can't remember.

Towns a canny sup but the stadium is a characterless shit hole.

He's injured again.

He was training with the first team on Friday so I'm not sure if that's true

Guest neesy111

He's injured again.

He was training with the first team on Friday so I'm not sure if that's true

.com said for the Birmingham game that he's been injured but current status is unknown.

First away game not to sell out our allocation?

Someone said last night that there was less than 100 left before today. I think they will end up selling them, the club are also offering the ability for fans to buy the tickets and collect them at the DW Stadium.

For anyone who's been before, how easy is it to get out of the ground afterwards? It would be just my luck being stuck in traffic for an hour or so afterwards.

First away game not to sell out our allocation?

Someone said last night that there was less than 100 left before today. I think they will end up selling them, the club are also offering the ability for fans to buy the tickets and collect them at the DW Stadium.

For anyone who's been before, how easy is it to get out of the ground afterwards? It would be just my luck being stuck in traffic for an hour or so afterwards.

Not that bad as there is nothing really near it other than an industrial estate.

Possibly the loudest and clearest negative chant I've ever heard us come out with as well - "We're shit and we're sick of it" non-stop for about 10 - 15 mins. Grim times :(

Guest neesy111

Possibly the loudest and clearest negative chant I've ever heard us come out with as well - "We're shit and we're sick of it" non-stop for about 10 - 15 mins. Grim times :(

Remember the cup performance vs their reserves under Souness. :anguish:

Possibly the loudest and clearest negative chant I've ever heard us come out with as well - "We're s*** and we're sick of it" non-stop for about 10 - 15 mins. Grim times :(

Remember the cup performance vs their reserves under Souness. :anguish:

Freddie getting cornered in his car after the match.

Except most folk from Wigan.