Newcastle Utd. v Notts Forest 30/12/16 at 7.45pm (not on TV)

shintonsghost

Not much wrong with that besides Dummett, Atsu, Colback and Perez :lol:

You don't want Atsu to start?

I just can't get away with him, he's like a wing version of Oba. Give him loads of time and he'll balloon it, but 1 in 10 he'll pull a worldie out the bag.

People upset that it's not 2 up top, as if that was ever gonna happen anyway ffs :lol:

Starting to get weird how people haven't noticed it's simply not what we do.

Why should it stop people still wanting it though? It was asked at his presser. So why did he not just say that's never going to happen...

Absolutely no complaints about that, aside from Colback (but there's nobody else) and Perez (but Diame was s**** last match).

The Dummy?

I think he's pretty rubbish but again, what's the alternative?

Lazaar or Anita.

You don't want Atsu to start?

I just can't get away with him, he's like a wing version of Oba. Give him loads of time and he'll balloon it, but 1 in 10 he'll pull a worldie out the bag.

He was the only one looking to create something against Shef Wed.

People upset that it's not 2 up top, as if that was ever gonna happen anyway ffs :lol:

Starting to get weird how people haven't noticed it's simply not what we do.

Doesn't mean it's right though especially at home and especially playing a player who is for 1) not a number 10 in a month of Sunday's and 2) has been total shit this season. Hopefully Rafa proves me wrong we will see in a couple of hours.

:serious:

It depends what our game plan is. If it's same as the last game and we're going to be all conservative and pussy foot around the place then I'd rather Gouff. If we're actually going to have a go at them and try one of those goal things then I think Atsu is probably our best shout on one of the wings. I still dont thnk he's good enough for us to buy him though.

Hoping Atsu's pace opens things up for Perez, and it also lessens the impact of Dummett's uselessness going forward.

As for Colback ... well nothing can fix that. So we hope and pray for divine intervention there.