Blackburn Rovers 1-0 Newcastle United - 2/1/2017 - post match bicker from pg.28

Greg

Guest Open_C

It's just been one of those games mate, on another day we would have won; it's not worth wetting the bed over. We're not so good that we're going to comfortably win every week, especially with our most creative player suspended. There's a lot of work to be done in January.

Basically this, aye :clap:

It's almost like, Rafa or not, we're not as good as you thought and this division is trickier than you thought it was.

These are in the bottom 3 though like

We're losing on the road. Happens in every league in the world, regardless of the opposition.

Yeah, probably just a one off.

We're clearly doing something wrong this season, what being in 2nd place n' all.

Is there a remote chance that maybe teams have worked us out? Can you remember the Rotherham game?

Guest firetotheworks

It's almost like, Rafa or not, we're not as good as you thought and this division is trickier than you thought it was.

These are in the bottom 3 though like

When has football ever worked like this though? Wins and losses aren't regimented by league position. We're not in form, but there's a lot of short sighted stuff being spouted in here like.

I'm complaining about the game today. Can't see anyone wanting the manager sacked or anything as extreme.

We're so easy to play against now. Nobody can argue about that.

Well I would argue that we're not easy to play against at all, that's the point. You don't have to go to the extreme of calling for sackings for it to be short-sighted either.

Got what we deserved, i actually thought a lot of our players were decent but for me we need to get rid of diame and colback. Diame is just too lackadaisical for my liking. Doesnt bring enough to the table to play that role. Colback doesn't need explanation