Birmingham 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/01/2017 Post-match reaction from page 14

BlueStar

I'm enjoying this Scunthorpe stream, like. Our fans have an entertaining assortment of mongs if nowt else.

:lol:

There are definitely a rising amount like. Maybe it's because our attendances are larger away from home and less desirable. I.e anyone can get a ticket just about. Atmosphere seemed better at Burton and places from what I heard.

Burton was superb :thup: I had no interest in going to Blackburn and Birmingham purely because of the large allocation and what that normally brings with it.

I'm enjoying this Scunthorpe stream, like. Our fans have an entertaining assortment of mongs if nowt else.

There are definitely a rising amount like. Maybe it's because our attendances are larger away from home and less desirable. I.e anyone can get a ticket just about. Atmosphere seemed better at Burton and places from what I heard.

Burton was superb :thup: I had no interest in going to Blackburn and Birmingham purely because of the large allocation and what that normally brings with it.

I get bored of all the anti-[insert team name] songs personally. Like what the fuck was that "You're just a shit a shit Aston Villa" song? Loads of our support cannot stand Villa and neither can Birmingham?

If you're ganna take the piss at least make it witty or funny.

I get bored of all the anti-[insert team name] songs personally. Like what the fuck was that "You're just a shit a shit Aston Villa" song? Loads of our support cannot stand Villa and neither can Birmingham?

:hmm:

:hmm:

?