Newcastle United v Birmingham City - 18/01/17 - 7.45pm (FA Cup replay)

morla84

Hope El-Mhanni gets a game, interested to see how he'd get on.

Him, Stuart Findlay, Daniel Barlaser and Jamie Holmes all trained with the first team today. As did Haidara, Gamez and Tiote judging by photos of the training session

Perez saying he can play as main striker during interview on ssn. Not sure if he was giving something away or if it was just him being positive in response to questioning about Gayle's injury.

He has the talent and movement to do the job and has shown he can finish.

However to succeed in that role he needs to be more ruthless and look like he is taking it seriously.

I'll be disappointed if we don't get through now, the league game was one of our most dominate home performances. With a favourable draw in the next round we have a chance of another little run in the cup, and Shelvey is back, thank god.

I'll be disappointed if we don't get through now, the league game was one of our most dominate home performances. With a favourable draw in the next round we have a chance of another little run in the cup, and Shelvey is back, thank god.

How about Oxford in the next round?

I’m looking forward to seeing the ‘non-league Mahrez’ start tonight..................

Forgot to say Gouff up top with Ritchie on the other wing apparently

Clark knock so Lascelles and Hanley

I’m looking forward to seeing the ‘non-league Mahrez’ start tonight..................

Forgot to say Gouff up top with Ritchie on the other wing apparently

Clark knock so Lascelles and Hanley

Interesting.

Hope it's just a slight knock for Clark and he's back for Saturday.