Newcastle United vs Rotherham United - 21/01/17 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

I know we shouldn't expect to be winning every game, but this is a club who's manager is their fitness coach, have the worst away record in the league and will be in League One next season. We should and better win this.

aye, but we're the club that managed to give Derby 4 of their 11 points in their record-breaking premierleague shitfest. Never underestimate our ability to fail to win.

I know we shouldn't expect to be winning every game, but this is a club who's manager is their fitness coach, have the worst away record in the league and will be in League One next season. We should and better win this.

aye, but we're the club that managed to give Derby 4 of their 11 points in their record-breaking premierleague shitfest. Never underestimate our ability to fail to win.

Allardyce setting us up not to lose against the worst team in Premier League history :lol:

Allardyce setting us up not to lose against the worst team in Premier League history :lol:

One of the most annoying games I've ever seen. It was almost like he didn't want us to do too well too soon into his time here.