Newcastle United vs Derby County - 4/2/17 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

HaydnNUFC

think that lineup is a mistake tbh

How?

think our whole system looked better the other night when gouffran went central and we had ritchie wide left, i'd have played gouffran or perez up top to provide better movement, switched ritchie to the left and played perez or ameobi on the right depending who went up top

teams sit too deep against us at home, we need to counter that with better movement throughout the team, getting runners in behind etc. and i think we'd do better at this without gouffran wide or mitro up top

basically

Changes are spot on given the options and what happened midweek. Great to have a manager that isn't afraid to make big calls.

I agree, we can always change it if it's not working. Hopefully we won't leave it too late either, if there's one thing I don't understand about Rafa's methods, it's why he doesn't make subs earlier when players clearly aren't performing.

Changes are spot on given the options and what happened midweek. Great to have a manager that isn't afraid to make big calls.

I agree, we can always change it if it's not working. Hopefully we won't leave it too late either, if there's one thing I don't understand about Rafa's methods, it's why he doesn't make subs earlier when players clearly aren't performing.

i just don't think things have been working well in attacking sense for a while, getting gouffran off the wing the other night and seeing a more mobile striker made a big difference for me

gouffran brace, mitro hattrick coming up now like :lol: