Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Newcastle United - 11/02/17 @ 1730 - Live on Sky

Are we back to full strength for this?

Darlow

Yedlin Hanley Clark Dummett

Shelvey Hayden

Ritchie Diame Gouffran

Gayle

Hanley/Gouff could easily be Lascelles/Atsu?

Nice to have our best 11 available again mind!

First away game for me. Record of watching games with Stifler isn't too good, last Championship season aside.

Been to only 3 games with you, all wins. One was Boro, another was Bolton where Ben Arfa scored that goal, and Cardiff where we won 5-1.

Thought this might be a tricky fixture, but Wolves are 18th.

We should win this easily, but then again we are Newcastle United.

Wolves are a funny team more often than not look very poor, but every so often look a very decent outfit (i.e. against us earlier in the season). Think after the Shelvey incident both teams will be mega up for it and Shelvey needs to make sure he keeps his mouth closed and doesn't get involved in the no doubt countless winding up the Wolves players will try - make the ball do the talking that's the best way.

First away game for me. Record of watching games with Stifler isn't too good, last Championship season aside.

I'm speechless he's a real person, to be honest.

Unless he's been my imaginary friend since nursery, he's real. I've seen other people speak to him but there are no pictures of us together to definitely say he is real and a separate entity to myself.

Heading to the mackem game this weekend (dont worry I'm in the away end), the plans to be back in Newcastle for kick off. Anywhere decent to watch the game? I know loads of places will be packed out come kick off so dont want to be pub hopping because I cant get a beer at a 10 deep bar.

Heading to the mackem game this weekend (dont worry I'm in the away end), the plans to be back in Newcastle for kick off. Anywhere decent to watch the game? I know loads of places will be packed out come kick off so dont want to be pub hopping because I cant get a beer at a 10 deep bar.

Go to the Star on wetgate rd.

Would like to see Atsu start over Gouffran.

Just one of these days this season I'd love to see us go full bore and go straight at the opposition with our pace.

Gayle up front, Diame in the hole, Ritchie and Yedlin on the right, and Lazaar and Atsu on the left.

(Never going to happen but one can dream)

Cant see Gayle starting Saturday, think he will come off the bench if needed but imagine Rafa will be cautious with him with Norwich, Villa and Brighton coming up. Hopefully Hayden will be fit so Diame can play the no.10. Just be nice to have some options on the bench for a change after the last month or so. Atsu hopefully should be buzzing after his AFCON performances.

Would like to see Atsu start over Gouffran.

Just one of these days this season I'd love to see us go full bore and go straight at the opposition with our pace.

Gayle up front, Diame in the hole, Ritchie and Yedlin on the right, and Lazaar and Atsu on the left.

(Never going to happen but one can dream)

No was can you drop Dummett after the last two mind and I'm not a fan!

We have a Premier League ref for this, so hopefully the decision making won't be as shithousery as 95% of others have been this season.

More than likely a premier league referee who has had a couple of shitters though and been demoted as punishment

They're not very good, down near the bottom, just lost to Burton Albion, but for some reason I'm not confident of beating them. They seem like one of those teams that can really raise their game a few levels when they need to.

It's still fresh in mind that they deservedly beat us up here recently aswell.

They're not very good, down near the bottom, just lost to Burton Albion, but for some reason I'm not confident of beating them. They seem like one of those teams that can really raise their game a few levels when they need to.

It's still fresh in mind that they deservedly beat us up here recently aswell.

All the more reason I think we'll do them this time round. We'll be smarting from that loss, maybe we'll be the ones to raise our games as a result. I can't imagine Rafa being caught cold twice by the same team.