Wolves 0-1 Newcastle United - 11/02/17 - post match red cards from pg25

BlueStar

Happy enough with grinding a result out against shit referring in this league (even if this was a Premiership ref!), I think most of our troubles tend to be a battle against that than any half decent opposition.

Defensively that was far better than in the past 6-7 weeks, looked better at defending set pieces today.  Midfield and forwards were terrible though.

Midfield is shite due to the sheer amount of lost opportunities we have to pass forward due to Colback not being a footballer. That one-two Yedlin tried with Colback, and wor Jack ran backwards instead of forward :lol:

Colback gives away an obscene amount of fouls aswell. Not that it's news.

Striker need to score.Mitro did it today and won game.Job done...

His confidence will raise,but he just need suport from all of you.But,i dont see that suport...

Aren't you the guy who said you wanted us to lose a game 5-0 because Gayle was playing ahead of Mitro? :lol:

His confidence will raise,but he just need suport from all of you.But,i dont see that suport...

Needs to be smarter in his gameplay, at the moment he always comes across as a potential liability

:lol: Yes, we're all really disappointed to have to put away our pitchforks and molotov cocktails back into the closet for another week.

Fuck off, man. He's a fucking liability.

Guest neesy111

Needs to get a brain.

Aren't you the guy who said you wanted us to lose a game 5-0 because Gayle was playing ahead of Mitro? :lol:

Aye, take no notice of the mong.

Aye, take no notice of the mong.

Must have missed that, yeah sod off mung.

:lol: Yes, we're all really disappointed to have to put away our pitchforks and molotov cocktails back into the closet for another week.

:D you got the point