Wolves 0-1 Newcastle United - 11/02/17 - post match red cards from pg25

BlueStar

Best away record in the country  :clap:

Also most wins in top 5 divisions.

And won as many away as at home. Very similar in both. Horrific football but effective

Aye but what a defence. As much as i hate the poor play it's nice to have some solid defence in, what ? an eternity.

Fuck me, Cotterill talking absolute bollocks

Eh??? Both him and Prutton were spot on with their assessments of the 'controversial' incidents  ???

Fuck me, Cotterill talking absolute bollocks

Eh??? Both him and Prutton were spot on with their assessments of the 'controversial' incidents  ???

Eh, he said we played better in the first half and had Mitro not been taken off he'd have been MOM. Nonsense.

Great win. Poor display really but Wolves were no better and we were pretty comfortable at 1-0 in all honesty. Back four were all excellent - Lascelles in particular looks to have sorted himself out after that stint on the bench. Was fully expecting Helder Costa to give Dummett a torrid time down the wing but he kept him pretty quiet to his credit. Atsu was good when he came on and was probably the pick of the attack/midfield.

Great win. Poor display really but Wolves were no better and we were pretty comfortable at 1-0 in all honesty. Back four were all excellent - Lascelles in particular looks to have sorted himself out after that stint on the bench. Was fully expecting Helder Costa to give Dummett a torrid time down the wing but he kept him pretty quiet to his credit. Atsu was good when he came on and was probably the pick of the attack/midfield.

Dummett's faced Costa, Ince and Knockaert this season, probably the 3 best right wingers in the division, and kept them all quiet