Wolves 0-1 Newcastle United - 11/02/17 - post match red cards from pg25

BlueStar

Anything from any wolves forums? Im gonna guess total bitterness an we are s*** and undeserved?

I checked last night and the thread at the top of the page was called Wolves 0-1 Craig Pawson

:lol:  oh well .nuff said

Wolves fans appeared to have a massive chip on their shoulder. We were barred from pretty much every pub in town, even Spoons and the Hungry Horse pubs. There were only 2 pubs letting our fans in, fornutalty I managed to get in the good one. The reason was in a policeman she words 'Wolves fans are territorial'. There were some of their fans hiding behind the stewards after goading our fans, one even had a brolly and was half a stand away from us and was still giving it the big 'I am'. After the match we had to be segregated.

I've heard fans of other clubs have had their cars smashed up if they opposition colours on display.

It is no surprise that they have the 'we were robbed view'. In all honesty they were the better team, but the referee was giving them a huge advantage, not us.

Wolves fans appeared to have a massive chip on their shoulder. We were barred from pretty much every pub in town, even Spoons and the Hungry Horse pubs. There were only 2 pubs letting our fans in, fornutalty I managed to get in the good one. The reason was in a policeman she words 'Wolves fans are territorial'. There were some of their fans hiding behind the stewards after goading our fans, one even had a brolly and was half a stand away from us and was still giving it the big 'I am'. After the match we had to be segregated.

I've heard fans of other clubs have had their cars smashed up if they opposition colours on display.

It is no surprise that they have the 'we were robbed view'. In all honesty they were the better team, but the referee was giving them a huge advantage, not us.

Wolves fans, similarly to Birmingham fans are about three decades behind everyone else.

It's not just with us - it's how they are with everyone.

Im not sure about this mind.

Im not sure about this mind.

Think Ron got it right pre-game, they play like a shitter version of us. Lot of possession and can control a game but lacking in creativity in the final 3rd.

We defended really well.

Guest neesy111

Jamaal may have been offside - but if we hadn't scored it should have been a pen and sending off for the deliberate handball on Diame's shot

It was handball, but very debateable it was deliberate.

Jamaal may have been offside - but if we hadn't scored it should have been a pen and sending off for the deliberate handball on Diame's shot

It was handball, but very debateable it was deliberate.

It looked pretty clear to me - would've been fewmin if we hadn't scored. Hand away from body, plenty of distance from initial shot. Ticks all the boxes

It's clear handball like. Whether he 'meant it' or it was an instinctive reaction, if he doesn't straighten his arm out in reaction to the shot coming towards him it doesn't hit his hand.

:thup: Steven Taylor used to do it all the time.

They were not the better side, did they even have a shot on target?  I can't remember Darlow making a save

Two easy saves he made at the end. The one in the 87th minute was their first shot on target in the match.

Sadly heard a group of our supporters signing racists songs outside the away end.

What were they singing?

"Jonjo Shelvey, he hates p***s, makes me feel this way."

Group of about 10, so a minority but it's just not f***ing on.

It was even worse than that- the last line they were singing was actually "and the IRA". Like a game of right-wing, Ingerland-fans-abroad twat cliche bingo. Surprised they didn't try to shoe-horn some anti-semitism in somewhere.

Was the finishing touch to a shit day out in what others have already alluded to is a proper shit tip. Thank god we actually won the match.