Newcastle United v Aston Villa - 20/2/17 @ 8pm (live on SkySports 1)

Sir Toon

Wonder if they still think it's funny we got relegated.

Imagine if say, in 3 or 4 years, Spurs were to come here on the last day of the season needing to win to stay up. I reckon we'd do the same.

I'm not on about that day. I was at Villa Park earlier this season, they're still obsessed with us.

Imagine if say, in 3 or 4 years, Spurs were to come here on the last day of the season needing to win to stay up. I reckon we'd do the same.

I'm not on about that day. I was at Villa Park earlier this season, they're still obsessed with us.

Seriously ?  Now that is sad.

People still trying to justify this shit?, fucking hell, give it up ffs.

People still trying to justify this s***?, f***ing hell, give it up ffs.

Hmm you know we would.

It been argued a million times, I'm not going to argue it again.  What amazes me is that people still feel they need to bite at every mention of it.  Nobody can have a go at the way Villa fans acted that day without some fucker feeling they need to tell us all how we shouldn't be bothered because we'd all do the same in their position.  It's bizarre to be honest.

It been argued a million times, I'm not going to argue it again.  What amazes me is that people still feel they need to bite at every mention of it.  Nobody can have a go at the way Villa fans acted that day without some f***er feeling they need to tell us all how we shouldn't be bothered because we'd all do the same in their position.  It's bizarre to be honest.

here here.

Fuck them. Cunts.

I feel this is a good game for us.

I don't doubt Rafa's ability to motivate but this game will have an extra spice with it being Villa. I can see the players and fans being well up for it.

Also, Villa are in bad form at the moment and we are ticking along (albeit with a couple of draws).

Colback, Lascelles, Mitro and Gouffran out. Gayle, Atsu, Hanley and Hayden in.