Norwich City 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 14/02/17 - Post-match reaction from pg 30

BlueStar

Not a bad result, might have taken a draw before the game. At least Brighton dropped points too.

From what I heard and saw, even despite our pitiful defensive mistakes if our striker could score we'd have probably won it. Thank fuck Gayle is back.

I'd have taken that happily at the start of the  night.

It's just the late goals for Huddersfield and Reading that put a damper on it. Plus we tossed that game away tonight with careless play at both ends of the pitch.

Not the worst result in the world but my god Huddersfield and now Reading really got us worried. Have a feeling that the top two though won't be the same as it is today come the end of the season, one of those two will catch and pass one of Brighton or ourselves.

Rather draw away to Norwich than at home to Ipswich. Tough game out of the way. Hudders winning isn't great but they play Reading next week so something will have to give there.

Yeah Reading have Hudds and Brighton next 2 games; both away

Not the worst result in the world but my god Huddersfield and now Reading really got us worried. Have a feeling that the top two though won't be the same as it is today come the end of the season, one of those two will catch and pass one of Brighton or ourselves.

Huddersfield had to win 5 in a row just to cut the gap between us to 5 points, it would be a miraculous run for the, and a complete collapse from us for it to happen.

I'm worried about huddersfield but I think we'll beat Reading. Everytime I've seen them they've been wank. It'll be two out of us, Brighton, huddersfield imo