Norwich City 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 14/02/17 - Post-match reaction from pg 30

BlueStar

Guest neesy111

Looks from that we probably should have won three or four nil. Two awful howlers to give away goals and then missed a load of chances ourselves and were unlucky with a couple of others.

Hopefully we won't regret it in May.

Honestly it was all us 2nd half of the game.

Btw that lascelles finish was class :lol: pity he was at fault in both goals conceded

You're honestly going to blame him for Darlow's fuck up? No way.

It was Darlow's fuck up that cost us that goal, at least like 90% of the blame. Lascelles should have reacted better / anticipated though too. Learn through mistakes I guess.

Btw that lascelles finish was class :lol: pity he was at fault in both goals conceded

You're honestly going to blame him for Darlow's f*** up? No way.

I blame him for putting Darlow in that situation, it was bad defending from him. Obviously the clearance from Darlow was shocking.

Guest neesy111

You're honestly going to blame him for Darlow's f*** up? No way.

I blame him for putting Darlow in that situation, it was bad defending from him. Obviously the clearance from Darlow was shocking.

I think from the position Darlow starts at, Darlow would had called that situation.

So many chances for us to have taken all three points. Could have easily scored more, and what two blunders for what we let in. A point on the road at Norwich isn't terrible, but it was on a plate to take all three.

Mitro as guilty as Lascelles and Darlow for not doing enough.

Looked like we had the best of it on the highlights and played some ok stuff. Lots of half chances not taken and two shite bits of defending, can't really legislate for that but overall 7/10 would've taken that at 7pm.

Guest neesy111

Only going off the highlights but surely to God Atsu is worth a go v Villa.

When the alternative is Alsoran, Matty Pattinson would be worth the odd go.

He sounded ok tonight Gouffran tbf.  Mind, I think one the reasons we played well tonight was because both teams knew it was going to be an open game.

Guest neesy111

He's playing as a winger and creating fuck all against shit players. He needs to be thrown in the sea off a rock.

I do agree with that, I want him nowhere near the team as well but we have limited options.  Clear to see why Benitez wanted a CM and a Winger.

Hoping Rafa doesn't put Sels back in following Darlow's error tonight.

Unlikely considering he can't even get on the bench at the moment.

I'd stick with Darlow, best of an average bunch of 'keepers.

Don't see how Atsu isn't starting, he looks dangerous all the time whereas Gouffran offers fuck all bar running round like a headless chicken.

Also didn't realise Ruddy was back in goal for Everton, I thought McGovern was their first choice? Most likely dropped as if he was in goal we would have won at least 4-2 today. He's fucking atrocious, like.