Newcastle United 2-0 Aston Villa - 20/02/17 - post match from pg27

Disco

Not watching as am at work on a sleepover shift. Sounds like it's not great, but at least we are winning at HT. I hope Gayle is ok and went off purely as a precaution. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gayle is clearly fucked again.

Was off the pace badly from the off, hope he didn't try and run it off.

Can't really believe we're winning again. We were absolutely horrible against Wolves, and nicked a goal. We've been absolutely horrible tonight, and nicked a goal. I can't tell if we're riding our luck or all of the opposition in the bottom half is just uber-f***ing s****.

It's not a case of complaining cos we're not smashing the opposition. I'd barely argue that we're being efficient/effective. We're just somehow limping to victories and looking absolutely awful in the process.

Really need to improve or I think we'll get dicked at Brighton and Huddersfield.

Take your point but we were very fluid against Norwich and played some lovely up-tempo football.

Dummett is playing like an extremely left footed player at right back! But he is on the left if you know what I mean? :lol: fucking uncomfortable as anyone, he just doesn't seem to be able turn his body even forward.

Can't really believe we're winning again. We were absolutely horrible against Wolves, and nicked a goal. We've been absolutely horrible tonight, and nicked a goal. I can't tell if we're riding our luck or all of the opposition in the bottom half is just uber-fucking shite.

It's not a case of complaining cos we're not smashing the opposition. I'd barely argue that we're being efficient/effective. We're just somehow limping to victories and looking absolutely awful in the process.

Really need to improve or I think we'll get dicked at Brighton and Huddersfield.

Disagree. We'll be much better against the better teams IMO.

Not watching as am at work on a sleepover shift. Sounds like it's not great, but at least we are winning at HT. I hope Gayle is ok and went off purely as a precaution. 

Gayle is clearly fucked again.

:-(