Huddersfield Town 1-3 Newcastle United - 04/03/17 - post match craic from p24

BlueStar

Sending your keeper up with 4 mins to go is absolutely mental.

All talk was about the pressure on us...just proves how much was on them to get something from this game. 

They still had so much time to get the ball forward though. Crazy.

:lol: Outrageous.

I didn't need that second half, that's for sure. Nervous as anything. Those passing stats that popped up not long ago were cracking. :lol: But hey, the win is what matters. What a difference a week makes.

:clap: :clap:

We've been brilliant, they've had the possession and we've soaked up almost everything they've thrown at us.

Yup. No idea (well I do) why everyone was drlbbling on earlier. They scored from a somewhat fortuitous pen, every other shot they've had has been a potshot. Passive possession as Wenger calls it.

Guest firetotheworks

It's very rare that you not only don't complain that your team is defending, but actually enjoy it. I've really enjoyed the way that Rafa had this set out in his mind. Ritchie and Clark have been brilliant in particular

We've been brilliant, they've had the possession and we've soaked up almost everything they've thrown at us.

Yup. No idea (well I do) why everyone was drlbbling on earlier. They scored from a somewhat fortuitous pen, every other shot they've had has been a potshot. Passive possession as Wenger calls it.

It's very rare that you not only don't complain that your team is defending, but actually enjoy it. I've really enjoyed the way that Rafa had this set out in his mind. Ritchie and Clark have been brilliant in particular

:thup: