Huddersfield Town 1-3 Newcastle United - 04/03/17 - post match craic from p24

BlueStar

I don't like gravy as my mother for her roasts puts mint sauce in it.  :puke:

So to clarify you don't like mint sauce, you can still walk this gravy thing back man. Come back to the light.

The thing with Yorkshires is that, although the discussion here is with gravy, they go with everything. I've just made a batter as it happens, and we're having them with mustardy chicken and bean sprouts later.

They're just a terrific Sunday staple. Gravy, creamy sauces, curry - even ice cream (though this might just be my weird gf), they go with owt.

The thing with Yorkshires is that, although the discussion here is with gravy, they go with everything. I've just made a batter as it happens, and we're having them with mustardy chicken and bean sprouts later.

They're just a terrific Sunday staple. Gravy, creamy sauces, curry - even ice cream (though this might just be my weird gf), they go with owt.

Bit of a sweeter batter and they can be used for a sweet dish. Not a big fan though.

These yesterday were crap though. You get better ones from the frozen aisle in Asda ffs.

Aye but not in the gravy. You don't just hoy in a bit of mint sauce half way through deglazing the pan when you're making the gravy ffs.

Aye, actually in the gravy is a bit odd.  You need to be able to control the mint load for any particular forkful, having it in the gravy itself makes the whole thing one homogenous minty mess.

Guest neesy111

Mint sauce in the gravy? It's the atrocious little mincer's mother so I don't wanna be disrespectful but fucking hell that's an odd one.

Don't call me a mincer, fucking tosspot.