Huddersfield Town 1-3 Newcastle United - 04/03/17 - post match craic from p24

BlueStar

The food in the posh seats was fucking terrible mind. Yorkshire pudding and gravy for starter, then tasteless chicken with bland veg and another fucking yorkshire pudding for pain. Shite.

Whats your gripe with Yorkshire pudding. If it was crispy then aye, but if not then they are lush.

Seems an odd thing to have on its own with gravy mind :lol:

Yorkshire puddings with gravy were how they originally came about. They weren't a part of your Sunday as they are now and were a starter designed to fill you up. In Yorkshire I think it's quite common to still eat it this way. My mate is a chef and one of the places he used to work at used to often have Chinese businessmen come to the restaurant, they would sit there all day just ordering Yorkshire puddings with gravy.

We could be the worst team to ever get promoted.

Are NUFC going to be the worst team to ever get promoted?

Are we the worst team to ever get promoted?

We must be the worst team to get promoted.

:lol:

Amazing consistency.

Amazing consistency.

Can't fault your dedication to trolling people over the internet tbh

Amazing buffoonery.

...although they could possibly have had a free-kick for it hitting Shelvey's arm just before. The claims for Murphy kicking it out of their keeper's hands for the 2nd were just weird.

I saw the replay of the second goal and couldn't figure out why the keeper went straight out to the AR to complain ... I assumed he thought Murphy was offside. Couldn't see where the keeper had the ball at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...although they could possibly have had a free-kick for it hitting Shelvey's arm just before. The claims for Murphy kicking it out of their keeper's hands for the 2nd were just weird.

I saw the replay of the second goal and couldn't figure out why the keeper went straight out to the AR to complain ... I assumed he thought Murphy was offside. Couldn't see where the keeper had the ball at all

I also thought this when I saw them going mental immediately after the goal. Assumed they were appealing for an offside, still didn't realise what they were appealing for until the commentator mentioned it on one of the replays of the goal. Was really fucking weird, the keeper barely had one hand on the ball, never mind two.

Amazing consistency.

Can't fault your dedication to trolling people over the internet tbh

:lol: He's got his MO and he's sticking with it.

I also thought this when I saw them going mental immediately after the goal. Assumed they were appealing for an offside, still didn't realise what they were appealing for until the commentator mentioned it on one of the replays of the goal. Was really f***ing weird, the keeper barely had one hand on the ball, never mind two.

One hand (or even one finger) would be enough IF the referee thought he had Control of the ball. It's doubtful that there would have been control of the moving ball at that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As they begin to get close and believe they can get top 2 a lot of their fans have become over reactionary teenagers. They are absolutely fuming over losing to us, blaming the ref and possession stats to show what an injustice the result was. Big club Newcastle getting all the decisions, a "big" club who win nowt and play hoof ball. They're in meltdown mode; gone from enjoying the season to scared shitless that they'll miss out and never get this close again.

As they begin to get close and believe they can get top 2 a lot of their fans have become over reactionary teenagers. They are absolutely fuming over losing to us, blaming the ref and possession stats to show what an injustice the result was. Big club Newcastle getting all the decisions, a "big" club who win nowt and play hoof ball. They're in meltdown mode; gone from enjoying the season to scared shitless that they'll miss out and never get this close again.

:lol: nice