The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Didn't realise that Middlesbrough have two games in hand over Hull/Swansea (Arsenal and the mackems both at home).

If they win both, they'll be out of the bottom three on GD. Now I know Middlesbrough are utterly s****, but Arsenal and the mackems are both in a mess and it is possible that they could take advantage of that.

Can see it now.

Final day of the season.

Chelsea vs mackems.

Chelsea win, they win the title.

Mackems win, they stay up.

Someone will end that day crying.

Mackems will already be relegated by then anyways. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Didn't realise that Middlesbrough have two games in hand over Hull/Swansea (Arsenal and the mackems both at home).

If they win both, they'll be out of the bottom three on GD. Now I know Middlesbrough are utterly s****, but Arsenal and the mackems are both in a mess and it is possible that they could take advantage of that.

Massive if that, considering they've only won 4 games all season.

Kinda thought for a while you need to play two up front against that front 3, only one up front can't stop them passing it around, 2 can, and 1 can disrupt luizs passing and the other can try and catch one of the other two going to far up field. Also tying up luiz a lot exposes Chelsea only having 2 in midfield. Of course to do this you need to commit a lot of players to not being defending Hazard, so man marking then makes sense...

Massive if that, considering they've only 4 games all season.

Stranger things have happened in past seasons like. They just seem to be playing teams at the right time.

That said, if they lose tomorrow then they're pretty much down and the mackems match will be a playoff to decide who finishes 20th.

Would love to see Tottenham win it but irrespective of their potential to bottle it, hard to see Chelsea dropping 4 points from those games. Even if they're not at full strength.

I'm not usually one for watching La Liga, but I'm massively intrigued to watch Tony Adams' first game in charge :lol:

Same here :lol:

That shot / attempted through ball :lol: