The other games today 2017/18

Greg

mackems been singing summit about buying a flute for 50p, fuck rafa and the toon army for 15 minutes none stop, still going. Ive got them on radio Newcastle. :lol:

Thats it lads, get behind your side.

I'd love to see us copy this Leicester front four tomorrow night with Aarons for Gray, Murphy for Musa, Mitro for Ulloa and Joselu for Slimani.

Scott Sinclair just scored a lush goal in Kazakhstan.

Astana's stadium looks really nice compared to the usual Easter European stadia that CL games are usually played at

Kazakhstan isn't your standard Eastern European country (it's in central Asia for a start) in that it's oil and gas rich, and has had the same leader since 1989.

Astana are owned by what is essentially the country's sovereign wealth fund, and the team is president Nazarbayev's pet project. Even the city of Astana itself is his own idea, being made the capital in 1994 and built largely from scratch.

Scott Sinclair just scored a lush goal in Kazakhstan.

Astana's stadium looks really nice compared to the usual Easter European stadia that CL games are usually played at

Kazakhstan isn't your standard Eastern European country (it's in central Asia for a start) in that it's oil and gas rich, and has had the same leader since 1989.

Astana are owned by what is essentially the country's sovereign wealth fund, and the team is president Nazarbayev's pet project. Even the city of Astana itself is his own idea, being made the capital in 1994 and built largely from scratch.

:thup: I know nowt about Astana or Kazakhstan

Guest neesy111

What is this 'FLA' ('Football Lads Alliance)? There's a flag for it in the Leicester end. Is it like a yer da Brexit football super fan group?

Aye, they are quite racist as well from what I've read.