The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Morata is gonna bang them in

Souness said he's shit this morning, so that's guaranteed now.

hahaha did he? he's absolutely pathetic. Just the better than one in two for Juve and already 2 in 3 for Chelsea

The whole media is pathetic. They wrote Chelsea off after losing one game that they were dominating until they got a man sent off after 25 minutes

Souness said he's s*** this morning, so that's guaranteed now.

hahaha did he? he's absolutely pathetic. Just the better than one in two for Juve and already 2 in 3 for Chelsea

In his weekly column, yeah.

‘Alvaro Morata might find our football difficult on the face of it,’ Souness wrote in his column for The Times, highlighting two traits that make him unsuitable for English football. ‘He does not have particularly quick feet, nor is he especially sharp in and around the box, where you have to be, from what we have seen so far.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/27/chelsea-signings-alvaro-morata-tiemoue-bakayoko-and-antonio-rudiger-questioned-by-graeme-souness-6882147/#ixzz4qxfWa7Kn

‘Alvaro Morata might find our football difficult on the face of it,’ Souness wrote in his column for The Times, highlighting two traits that make him unsuitable for English football. ‘He does not have particularly quick feet, nor is he especially sharp in and around the box, where you have to be, from what we have seen so far.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/27/chelsea-signings-alvaro-morata-tiemoue-bakayoko-and-antonio-rudiger-questioned-by-graeme-souness-6882147/#ixzz4qxfWa7Kn

I actually can't get over how bad it is. Going on like he's some sort of lump. Also his goal scoring record suggests he's very sharp in and around the box. I would love the punditry in this country to get a complete overhaul

He was the Real Madrid player with the best goals/minutes ratio. So clueless. :lol:

Can't play a forward line with no pace against top sides. Everton fans on here flagged it up a few weeks ago.

Everton's entire team is hilariously one paced, it's the main reason i don't think they'll do as well as the money spent suggests they might.

I actually can't get over how bad it is. Going on like he's some sort of lump. Also his goal scoring record suggests he's very sharp in and around the box. I would love the punditry in this country to get a complete overhaul

In fairness his goal scoring record before last season was pretty poor, especially for a no 1 choice CF that he's expected to be this season so i can understand that.

But criticising him for a lack of mobility when it's arguably his strongest asset is absolutely ridiculous.

Can't play a forward line with no pace against top sides. Everton fans on here flagged it up a few weeks ago.

Everton's entire team is hilariously one paced, it's the main reason i don't think they'll do as well as the money spent suggests they might.

Aye that Calvert Lewin was really good against City and they dropped him to accommodate Sigurdsson