The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Weirdest 4-0 I can remember seeing. Everton were the better team for most of it but had nowhere near enough urgency to their play. Could and should have scored a couple as well.

Guest firetotheworks

Surprised to see Everton crumbling like this. Was envious of them through the summer but it's looking like some shocking business.

They weren't bad tbh. That last ten minutes was crackers.

Surprised to see Everton crumbling like this. Was envious of them through the summer but it's looking like some shocking business.

They've bought decent players but have been taken to the cleaners, starting with Pickford, that fee just set the scene for their summer recruitment.

Weirdest 4-0 I can remember seeing. Everton were the better team for most of it but had nowhere near enough urgency to their play. Could and should have scored a couple as well.

Scoreline is flattering but no way were they the better team at any stage outside of like 5 minutes.

They've bought decent players but have been taken to the cleaners, starting with Pickford, that fee just set the scene for their summer recruitment.

Spent £100 million on players that finished 20th, 16th and 15th last season

Guest firetotheworks

Scoreline is flattering but no way were they the better team at any stage outside of like 5 minutes.

I disagree, they were the better team from about 20 minutes to 80 minutes.