The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Looks like we will play closed doors. Some fan groups have threatened a pitch invasion if the game is played.

Why?

There's been some violent scenes in the city as it's the day of the Catalan independence referendum.

Hundreds injured and some really ugly policing from what videos I have seen.

Looks like we will play closed doors. Some fan groups have threatened a pitch invasion if the game is played.

Why?

There's been some violent scenes in the city as it's the day of the Catalan independence referendum.

Hundreds injured and some really ugly policing from what videos I have seen.

People are incensed, and I can't see the game being played in front of 80.000 people without any bother.

I pray there isn't any violence outside the pitch.

People are incensed, and I can't see the game being played in front of 80.000 people without any bother.

Me too, man. It's a shame some have already been injured, still I hope some peacefulness, integrity & decency for the fellow man can be restored amongst the unrest.

It's not worth it, it really isn't... No matter how justified one feels to be angry; the moment it manifests as violence to our fellow man, everyone loses...

Me too, man. It's a shame some have already been injured, still I hope some peacefulness, integrity & decency for the fellow man can be restored amongst the unrest.

It's not worth it, it really isn't... No matter how justified one feels to be angry; the moment it manifests as violence to our fellow man, everyone loses...

Totally agree. Really sad and broken over what's happening today in my city. This is not who we should be.

Wonder how the players feel about playing with zero atmosphere. Must be utter shite.

Hope Pique scores just for the potential celebration. If he doesn't expose a t-shirt with FTP on it I'll be disappointed.

I was in Tarragona yesterday and thea police were defending a petrol station, some nutters were gonna light it on fire. It's like Belfast with sunshine.

I asked some locals what the beef was was, understood it was due to the referendum but I more than that. I assumed Catalans were about 90 cexit. Mebbes not?

I was in Tarragona yesterday and thea police were defending a petrol station, some nutters were gonna light it on fire. It's like Belfast with sunshine.

I asked some locals what the beef was was, understood it was due to the referendum but I more than that. I assumed Catalans were about 90 cexit. Mebbes not?

It's 50/50 - which is the huge problem.