The other games today 2017/18

Greg

He's reminding me a little of in form Muller in that he's scoring absolute bucketload of goals without it being clear exactly how. Obviously his finishing is great, but he's not just a poacher hanging near the goal, his movement is great but he's hardly lightning fast or anything, his technique is obviously great but he's hardly otherworldly graceful. His numbers and his consistency however now mean he has to be considered one of the elite players. Kinda hope he does win the ballon d'or or something.

Also he is 24 years old still.

24!

Sturridge struggles have nothing to do with ability though. He's easily brilliant if he's not injured.

Aye, but I don't think he's ever looked like he was ever going to reach Kane's level since Liverpool won the title - even Kane of a year ago. Kane had just put 21 & 25 goal seasons behind him and was still massively underrated which is my point.

Sturridge struggles have nothing to do with ability though. He's easily brilliant if he's not injured.

Aye, but I don't think he's ever looked like he was ever going to reach Kane's level since Liverpool won the title - even Kane of a year ago. Kane had just put 21 & 25 goal seasons behind him and was still massively underrated which is my point.

da fuck?