The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Shouldnt Richarlison be banned for 2 games now because he dived and won the penalty?

Apparently going to be looked at tomorrow by the FA and he could be the first Premier League player to be retrospectively banned. It's on the back of the Express tomorrow.

Shouldnt Richarlison be banned for 2 games now because he dived and won the penalty?

Apparently going to be looked at tomorrow by the FA and he could be the first Premier League player to be retrospectively banned. It's on the back of the Express tomorrow.

ah, hadnt seen anything about it. Good.

Won't give Arsenal a point back though. Not sure this'll have any impact on players diving. Only VAR or some way they'll be found out & punished in game

ah, hadnt seen anything about it. Good.

Won't give Arsenal a point back though. Not sure this'll have any impact on players diving. Only VAR or some way they'll be found out & punished in game

honestly I'd prefer what uefa do with the 2 extra officials by the goals to give another set of eyes and different angle of sight to the VAR shit.

That assist from De Bruyne for Sane's goal in the second half... surely the assist of the season so far? Absolutely sublime. Who's picking that pass out, man? As the pundits in the studio pointed-out tonight; he had three obvious passes on - none of them were Sane, who he could barely even see from where he was! The ball had basically reached the corner of the six-yard box by the time Sane reached it, too. Vision, timing, bravery, accuracy, power... all exquisite.

Guest firetotheworks

All of his play for their goals he was involved in was absolutely sublime. That pass through to Sanés assist to Sterling is incredible on its own, but that pass later straight to Sané was breathtaking and the best you'll see in this league. It's the sort of ball you normally only see from the likes of Messi or Iniesta, absolutely brilliant and unbelievable vision and accuracy.

That assist from De Bruyne for Sane's goal in the second half... surely the assist of the season so far? Absolutely sublime. Who's picking that pass out, man? As the pundits in the studio pointed-out tonight; he had three obvious passes on - none of them were Sane, who he could barely even see from where he was! The ball had basically reached the corner of the six-yard box by the time Sane reached it, too. Vision, timing, bravery, accuracy, power... all exquisite.

He's still ginger though.

Okay I'm just going to come out and say it: I don't like Roy Hodgson. He's somehow taken on something of a loveable grandad role in the manner of SBR just because he's old and managed abroad but I reckon he's a shite manager and his dopey mannerisms annoy me.

Only had success ( mostly near misses) with clubs who backed him with money, constantly fell out with key players at clubs (even forced Roberto Carlos out of position), compared himself to Sir Alex Ferguson without any real success to back it up. Plays a boring style which kills the game and is only really best for teams who are constantly the underdog. Aye he’s a bit more of a cunt then he lets on and the media would have you believe.

A perfect candidate, too.

Both Sane and De Bruyne seem like experts of these swerving low crosses. You see it time and time again in Man City's play. So f***ing good.

Mendy is class at it too, i know he's injured now but still. I'm genuinely shocked more players don't attempt to get better at it, low crosses are absolutely horrible for a defender to deal with.

Guest neesy111

Okay I'm just going to come out and say it: I don't like Roy Hodgson. He's somehow taken on something of a loveable grandad role in the manner of SBR just because he's old and managed abroad but I reckon he's a shite manager and his dopey mannerisms annoy me.

Only had success ( mostly near misses) with clubs who backed him with money, constantly fell out with key players at clubs (even forced Roberto Carlos out of position), compared himself to Sir Alex Ferguson without any real success to back it up. Plays a boring style which kills the game and is only really best for teams who are constantly the underdog. Aye he’s a bit more of a cunt then he lets on and the media would have you believe.

That's some grade a bullshit.

Okay I'm just going to come out and say it: I don't like Roy Hodgson. He's somehow taken on something of a loveable grandad role in the manner of SBR just because he's old and managed abroad but I reckon he's a s**** manager and his dopey mannerisms annoy me.

Only had success ( mostly near misses) with clubs who backed him with money, constantly fell out with key players at clubs (even forced Roberto Carlos out of position), compared himself to Sir Alex Ferguson without any real success to back it up. Plays a boring style which kills the game and is only really best for teams who are constantly the underdog. Aye he’s a bit more of a c*** then he lets on and the media would have you believe.

He was excellent at Fulham by anyone's standards.

Both Sane and De Bruyne seem like experts of these swerving low crosses. You see it time and time again in Man City's play. So f***ing good.

Mendy is class at it too, i know he's injured now but still. I'm genuinely shocked more players don't attempt to get better at it, low crosses are absolutely horrible for a defender to deal with.

Douglas Costa was great at them too for Bayern when he played on the left. You’re right though it’s something you don’t see too many players even attempt often.