The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Myhill with possibly the best post match interview I've seen. :lol:

what happened like?

Was just none of the normal cliches you hear, was pretty funny. Like he was injured for the last half hour and he was asked if he was tempted to come off and he answered something like, "Nah, no chance, I haven't played for over a year they'll have to drag me off". :lol:

Also said towards the interview, "I've got a drugs test next so it's all fun".

Guest firetotheworks

BGJIuId.png

As a neutral, there's nothing I'd love more than Man City to render his tactics pointless and absolutely wipe the floor with them in a similar manner to the Barca Real Madrid 5-0.

BGJIuId.png

As a neutral, there's nothing I'd love more than Man City to render his tactics pointless and absolutely wipe the floor with them in a similar manner to the Barca Real Madrid 5-0.

I'm a fan of Pep due what he created at Barca and I've long hated Man-U/Mourinho so I want City to win the league with ease and to hammer Man-U when they play them

BGJIuId.png

I'm a fan of Pep due what he created at Barca and I've long hated Man-U/Mourinho so I want City to win the league with ease and to hammer Man-U when they play them

Think they will, too. Man Utd may be second but they're nowhere near the quality of City.

Napoli's manager on playing Man City tomorrow

Sarri:

"Tomorrow I'd love to see 11 'dickheads' having the courage to play football right in Man City's face".

:lol: Really looking forward to that.

Yeah really looking forward to Man City v Napoli just wish it wasn't on the same night as Real Madrid vs Spurs