The other games today 2017/18

Greg

1 point behind us.  A Benteke shocker away from being above us. 

I remember Mole saying they would go down and that individual ability didn’t matter much. 

They’ve got some real quality. With Roy they were always going to be at least competitive

Didn't Mole also say Zaha wasn't as effective as Ritchie or something? [emoji38]

Yes.  Yes he did.  Smfh.

Considering i don't Ritchie in the slightest that's a lie. Quite sad how obsessed with me you both are though tbh.

Stop talking so much shite if you don't want to be pulled up on it. I apologise if you didn't say that mind

Palace's expected goals is way ahead of the number they have scored, mainly due to their first games when it wouldn't go in for them. If seasons have characteristic features, this year's could well be the worst starters not being the worst teams. So Palace, Southampton, Everton, and West Ham will head up the table, leaving Swansea, Huddersfield, Brighton, us, West Brom etc. to fall into the scrap.

Getting back to goals scored, but I think Huddersfield are only headed down the table. Burnley are just an anomaly, the exception that makes the rule or whatever. Their keepers and last ditch defending have some voodoo thing going.