The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Kroos. What did Messi say?

Ramos

"Concha de tu madre"

literally 'your mothers pussy' or something, but basically fuck off

Why would Ramos ever hold the Ballon d'Or? Makes nee sense.

Ronaldo let him touch it

Why would Ramos ever hold the Ballon d'Or? Makes nee sense.

The captain of Real Madrid goading Messi with the Ballon d'Or in a statement which basically says, "you want this?  Tough shit, we're not letting you have it."

Guest neesy111

Ramos :lol: Man's a disgrace. Isnt he well over 20 red cards by now?

22 for Real.  Probably has a few more for Sevilla as well.

God, I feel back to the early 2000s, last time we sucked so much. I just wish I had my hairline back, too.

I have to admit, I do love it when you talk about your pain of having to support Barca.

Then I remember you're also one of us.

If you're a Barcelona or Real Madrid fan you really don't have any sort of reason to complain  :lol:

But he's also a Newcastle fan, so he does.

In this case, he was clearly talking about Barca though, if it was Newcastle then it would be fully understandable.

Guest firetotheworks

Not that I'm bothered about Barca's trophy haul or anything, but it's a shame that their era of football is over. It was still over to an extent post-Xavi, but I still thoroughly enjoyed them with that front three, especially in 2014.

How has Messi been playing?

The same way he does for Argentina; literally having to do everything on his own because the rest of the team is hopeless.

Barca's problems started the night they beat Juve in the CL final; right then was the time to rebuild and buy 4/5 players which would see them throug the next 4 years; everyone could see it;

If you're a Barcelona or Real Madrid fan you really don't have any sort of reason to complain  :lol:

But he's also a Newcastle fan, so he does.

It balances my karma.

I get the feeling you'll do well this season. I'm looking forward being able to watch you again (it was impossible to watch C'ship games over here).

For those that give a crap, Everton's Europa League game is being broadcast for free on their Youtube channel tonight.

Why the fuck is it not on TV?

Have you turned it on?