The other games today 2017/18

Greg

If Swansea done get some quality in they'll be in trouble. If Llorente and Abraham can stay fit they'll have fret but they will need bags of creativity added to the team. 

Thankfully I think they will struggle. 

Thankfully, I disagree.

Always happy to see people put us down. We are lacking players, we had a weak bench today as seen by the subs, the players who went off made the difference and left us open to the quick attacks.

As long as supporters of other team say we're rubbish and their managers believe, we'll do fine.

If Swansea done get some quality in they'll be in trouble. If Llorente and Abraham can stay fit they'll have fret but they will need bags of creativity added to the team. 

Thankfully I think they will struggle. 

Thankfully, I disagree.

Always happy to see people put us down. We are lacking players, we had a weak bench today as seen by the subs, the players who went off made the difference and left us open to the quick attacks.

As long as supporters of other team say we're rubbish and their managers believe, we'll do fine.

People put your team down because they're currently utterly shite, without meaning offence.

Same reason our team are probably rightly put down.