The other games today 2017/18

Greg

People who call international breaks boring are clearly only watching Europe. :lol: This is complete madness.

:lol: Mole adjusts his ascot and takes another sip of port as he reviews Valencia highlights from 2002

:lol: This is great

So a draw would have been for the Argies to get a playoff place in the end.

Yes, because Brazil are dominant at the moment. Chile never even came close. Don't think a team has even come close to beat Brazil in the qualifiers since Tite took over.

New Zealand are a winner tonight. If they had to pick one team to play, I'm sure it would have been Peru, who have little experience at the World level and are young.

True, but based on form, Peru is the last team I'd have wanted to play. They've only lost to Brazil recently.

Shame for Chile, this was likely the last chance for this generation to have a go at it.

Been the old Chile after Sampaoli left. Have had good results based on the players, but seems to have been a lack of motivation in this group of players after winning two straight Copa Americas.

It is really hard to imagine that the most powerful nation on Earth is fighting to the death on a mud patch in front of any empty stadium in the Carbbean just to make the tournament. (the photos on Twitter make it look as though no one is there) It seemed like they had progressed to a point that this would be routine.

People who call international breaks boring are clearly only watching Europe. :lol: This is complete madness.

:lol: Mole adjusts his ascot and takes another sip of port as he reviews Valencia highlights from 2002

Get out of here :lol:

I find it boring because the current world champions are Bayern Munich without Vidal, Thiago, Ribery, Robben, Lewandowski etc etc.

That team wouldn't even get past the 2nd round of the CL, it's a horrendous standard of football. I watch football to be entertained and mismatch of bad teams is not entertaining.

Cool to see you still resorting to 5 year old jokes though like everybody else.

Get out of here :lol:

I find it boring because the current world champions are Bayern Munich without Vidal, Thiago, Ribery, Robben, Lewandowski etc etc.

That team wouldn't even get past the 2nd round of the CL, it's a horrendous standard of football. I watch football to be entertained and mismatch of bad teams is not entertaining.

Cool to see you still resorting to 5 year old jokes though like everybody else.

:lol: oh settle down, I was only jesting.