The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Of all the days to get married, my brother had to pick today. Missed the game completely, but at least I am already drunk.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Getting shitfaced at a wedding for your brother, and watching the team you support win the biggest derby in world football, could think of worse days :lol:

Whey he says he missed it like :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

There's truly nothing in football like watching Messi doing these things in real time. In highlights or with hindsight it's still incredible, but when you watch it happen in real time it just seems impossible.

Took my kids to the Nou Camp last weekend to watch him live. He scored twice.

Felt it was my duty tbh.

:thup:

It really is. I saw him win and score a penalty vs Almeria in 07/08 (I think) so I've seen him, but he was just a 'I've heard he's absolutely mint' player at that point, I was concentrating on Henry and Ronaldinho during the match, and Yaya Toure was the stand out player in that match, I definitely need to get back and see Messi while I can, gutted that I didn't see any of the 2009-2015 teams live either.

Guest firetotheworks

That was much better than a Mourinho/Pep cheat at all cost borefest, brilliant stuff.

The Pep/Mourinho Barca Real 5-0 is probably the best match I've ever seen tbh. [emoji38]

No tvs at the wedding. Kept tabs on the score but it's highlights for me.

Watch the whole game tomorrow if possible. Fantastic game of football.

Also, a Barcelona fan on his brothers wedding after beating Real Madrid away to go top of the league is posting on a Newcastle forum :lol:

Of all the days to get married, my brother had to pick today. Missed the game completely, but at least I am already drunk.

Getting shitfaced at a wedding for your brother, and watching the team you support win the biggest derby in world football, could think of worse days :lol:

Whey he says he missed it like :lol:

A couple of years ago me and my brother we're at my cousins wedding during an FA Cup final, and we stuck the game on my brothers phone during the meal, and that wasn't even with a team we support. Believe me, he found a way :lol:

You just shouldn't get married when there is a football game on, it's just ridiculous. If you haven't got a bollock to tell your Mrs to fuck off when she suggests getting married during the football season (or during Euro/World Cup summers), then you deserve the slow and painful marriage that you'll endure.

There's truly nothing in football like watching Messi doing these things in real time. In highlights or with hindsight it's still incredible, but when you watch it happen in real time it just seems impossible.

Took my kids to the Nou Camp last weekend to watch him live. He scored twice.

Felt it was my duty tbh.

:thup:

It really is. I saw him win and score a penalty vs Almeria in 07/08 (I think) so I've seen him, but he was just a 'I've heard he's absolutely mint' player at that point, I was concentrating on Henry and Ronaldinho during the match, and Yaya Toure was the stand out player in that match, I definitely need to get back and see Messi while I can, gutted that I didn't see any of the 2009-2015 teams live either.

Saw him score against Almeria too :aww:

Goalscorers were Messi, Puyol, Xavi & Sanchez. Peak Barca, can't wait to tell the bairns I'll never have.

Messi being a c*** again, shock

Shame hes so good at that football thing

How was he a c*** there like?  [emoji38]

f***ing hell man you lot are weird sometimes

Imagine right, Barca v Real in the Camp Nou. Ronaldo scores a last minute winner, sprints to the corner, takes his shirt off and holds his name up to the crowd, blatantly and deliberately antagonizing them.

This forum would f***ing implode with hatred.  Messi just did it and it's all "what's he done?"

[emoji38] Literally no one would bat an eyelid.

We applauded Thierry Henry off when he roasted us like  :lol:

Same with Gerrard.  :puke:

And quite recently, Vardy.

Guest neesy111

I think I'm the only person to have not seen Barca win.  1-1 draw vs Mallorca.  They had 29 shots on goal.

That was much better than a Mourinho/Pep cheat at all cost borefest, brilliant stuff.

That's absolute rubbish that mind, there was some outstanding contests between those two sides with excellent football on show.

Guest firetotheworks

That's absolute rubbish that mind, there was some outstanding contests between those two sides with excellent football on show.

It was absolutely brilliant watching Mourinho being totally stumped with his usual tactical approach. There was just no accounting for that Barca team.

Guest firetotheworks

In all seriousness though, I'd probably have at least four players from that peak Barca team in my all time XI, AC's probably the nearest after that and it would be mainly just defenders. [emoji38]

My heart bleeds for you, truly.