The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I always thought that West Ham and Chelsea had more of a heated rivalry than West Ham Spurs, like.

West Ham Chelsea is pretty nasty tbf. I think it's the ethnic make-up of spurs fanbase which gives the spurs game an extra "edge" for a lot of west hams more right-leaning support.

Literally no idea why teams celebrate taking points off a title-challenging team to fuck it up for them like they've won the league themselves. Chelsea last season, West Ham this season.

I mean you're celebrating like crazy when you've have a shit season yourself and you're sitting in 9th. The team you have just beaten has Champions League football next season and you've massively underperformed.

A bit of goading etc. is fine, but the scenes last night were like West Ham had just won the World Cup again.

Literally no idea why teams celebrate taking points off a title-challenging team to fuck it up for them like they've won the league themselves. Chelsea last season, West Ham this season.

I mean you're celebrating like crazy when you've have a shit season yourself and you're sitting in 9th. The team you have just beaten has Champions League football next season and you've massively underperformed.

A bit of goading etc. is fine, but the scenes last night were like West Ham had just won the World Cup again.

Because football for 99% of fans, particularly those of shite middling teams, is about petty minded schadenfreude.

Literally no idea why teams celebrate taking points off a title-challenging team to f*** it up for them like they've won the league themselves. Chelsea last season, West Ham this season.

I mean you're celebrating like crazy when you've have a s*** season yourself and you're sitting in 9th. The team you have just beaten has Champions League football next season and you've massively underperformed.

Don't you support Newcastle United?

Football is a game that is all about these little victories when talking about results.

Would prefer Palace to stop up at the expense of a Hull or Swansea like. At least they have semi-decent fans and aren't housed up in a tinpot stadium.

I know you're referring to flatpack stadiums but Palace's ground is one of the biggest tips ever. Doesn't even have oldschool charm.