The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Forest Green Rovers have been promoted to League 2 after beating Tranmere.

Look at the state of this Tranmere players though.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/976/cpsprodpb/FE01/production/_96052056_doidge.jpg

In all honesty I hope Forest Green Rover go straight back down. There owner just screams 'cunt'. Says it will be easy to get promoted from League 2 because there are more promotion spots (not how it works). He's pretty much using the club to feed his own ego.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/976/cpsprodpb/FE01/production/_96052056_doidge.jpg

In all honesty I hope Forest Green Rover go straight back down. There owner just screams 'c***'. Says it will be easy to get promoted from League 2 because there are more promotion spots (not how it works). He's pretty much using the club to feed his own ego.

Didn't realise they had  banned red meat in their ground.

Fully vegan isn't it?

Yeah, the players aren't even allowed to eat food consisting of animal products even in their own home.

The guy bought the club, then started to change everything about it without consulting the fans or anyone else. He also seems to take all the credit himself as well.

Guest neesy111

In all honesty I hope Forest Green Rover go straight back down. There owner just screams 'cunt'. Says it will be easy to get promoted from League 2 because there are more promotion spots (not how it works). He's pretty much using the club to feed his own ego.

Actually you do have better chance of getting promoted in league 2 than you do in the conference, the percentage is better per team.

Actually you do have better chance of getting promoted in league 2 than you do in the conference, the percentage is better per team.

Aye but he said it would be 'easy'. If he thinks a club who have just came up from the conference can easily earn promotion from League 1 then he's in for a shock.

Fully vegan isn't it?

Yeah, the players aren't even allowed to eat food consisting of animal products even in their own home.

The guy bought the club, then started to change everything about it without consulting the fans or anyone else. He also seems to take all the credit himself as well.

Well, they're in the Football League for the first time ever.

Aye but he said it would be 'easy'. If he thinks a club who have just came up from the conference can easily earn promotion from League 1 then he's in for a shock.

This time you're right. They'd have to somehow skip a division for that to be remotely possible.

Watching Bayern - RBL from yesterday and the Redbull team has some gems. What an interesting team. Theyre all so young. I'm torn whether to like them or not because of the corporate connection. Werner, Forsberg, Keita and a young French defender who's name I cant spell are very good.