The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Be interesting to see if people still rate the Liverpool team that blew the title a few years ago under Rodgers to finish 2nd higher than the Spurs team that finished 2nd this season

Assume they would because of the Suarez factor but I think it would be quite close

Spurs for me like.

Watching the start of their celebrations just reminded me why I hate the cunts. Despicable.

Would probably rather Man United or Liverpool won the league than these or City.

Watching the start of their celebrations just reminded me why I hate the cunts. Despicable.

Would probably rather Man United or Liverpool won the league than these or City.

At least we get to have a go at them all next season and show up their fans (I hope)

Guest palnese

They actually stopped the game in the 26th minute to give that cunt his send off?!  Absolute joke that. Fuck off football.

At least we get to have a go at them all next season and show up their fans (I hope)

London clubs have awful support. Even when they come to SJP their supporters are awful, best you could say would be Spurs. Football generally just doesn't mean the same down there.

They actually stopped the game in the 26th minute to give that cunt his send off?!  Absolute joke that. Fuck off football.

Surely they could be done for match fixing. Ok it's not affecting the result, but how easy would it have been to make a bet for the ball to go out of play in the 26th minute or a throw in or corner to be given then.

Guest chopey

Watching the start of their celebrations just reminded me why I hate the c***s. Despicable.

London clubs have awful support. Even when they come to SJP their supporters are awful, best you could say would be Spurs. Football generally just doesn't mean the same down there.

Arsenal have always sold out up here.

Watching the start of their celebrations just reminded me why I hate the c***s. Despicable.

Arsenal have always sold out up here.

Difference between selling out and actually bringing good support.

As someone who is from "Down there", I wholeheartedly disagree with that.

As someone who is from "Down there", I wholeheartedly disagree with that.

:thup: It's absolute nonsense, but you look who posted it and then realise.

Be interesting to see if people still rate the Liverpool team that blew the title a few years ago under Rodgers to finish 2nd higher than the Spurs team that finished 2nd this season

Assume they would because of the Suarez factor but I think it would be quite close

They were actually in the title race and led for a while so yes

Maybe it's about time the fans of the London clubs start to get noisy and passionate and show it.

Right now when you hear about their fans it's usually one of West Ham, Chelsea, or Millwall acting like cunts.

Charlton fans have put the London Premier League clubs to shame this season.

Maybe it's about time the fans of the London clubs start to get noisy and passionate and show it.

Right now when you hear about their fans it's usually one of West Ham, Chelsea, or Millwall acting like cunts.

Charlton fans have put the London Premier League clubs to shame this season.

So what that whole Wenger out thing at Arsenal isn't fans being passionate about there club? West Ham fan while generally a set of twats, you can't argue arn't passionate. White Hart Lane has consistently been one of the loudest, and Stamford Bridge generally is as well.