The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Been thinking about it and if you set your target to win the league, you end up in the top four(Spurs last two years + Liverpool 13-14). Set a target to reach the top four and you end up in the Europa League chase like Everton, Villa(06-2010). If you set out to just stay in the league, you're going to be in the relegation fight. I hope we have a strong target next year.

Been thinking about it and if you set your target to win the league, you end up in the top four(Spurs last two years + Liverpool 13-14). Set a target to reach the top four and you end up in the Europa League chase like Everton, Villa(06-2010). If you set out to just stay in the league, you're going to be in the relegation fight. I hope we have a strong target next year.

It's difficult to set a definitive target when 46 pints one season finishes 8th and the season before it was 60pts. I'll settle for going through the season without a realistic fear of relegation.

It's difficult to set a definitive target when 46 pints one season finishes 8th and the season before it was 60pts. I'll settle for going through the season without a realistic fear of relegation.

Aye. Arsenal got more points this season than last. Our 3rd placed number in 2003 would have finished joint 6th this year. This season 47 points would get you 8th while just 6 fewer would have been needed by the relegated clubs to have stayed up. :lol:

Was at Djurgarden v AIK Solna last night in the AIK end. By some distance the best atmosphere I've experienced at a match.

Glad you enjoyed it, and that you chose the right team :snod:

It's not so much aiming for the stars and hitting the moon, as investing enough to get out of the Earth's atmosphere.

But that's just what seems to happen. The times that Liverpool and Spurs have gotten into the top four have been seasons where they are in the conversation for the title. In fact all of the teams that do finish in the CL positions are mentioned as potential champions at different points in the season. You have to set your sights high.

Guest neesy111

Why are Liverpool currently playing a friendly against Sydney FC in Australia? :lol:

125th year celebrations.