The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

Germany reserves pissing it this summer. What a great future they have.

Ridiculous amount of players they have to choose from.

People saying VAR is shite cause the elbow incident was called wrong.  Wey nah VAR showed the ref what he needed to see. The ref is/was shite.

Considering it's meant to eliminate errors and therefore it failed at its one and only task then I'd say that was pretty shite. :lol:

People saying VAR is shite cause the elbow incident was called wrong.  Wey nah VAR showed the ref what he needed to see. The ref is/was shite.

Considering it's meant to eliminate errors and therefore it failed at its one and only task then I'd say that was pretty shite. :lol:

If the ref doesnt know or interpret the rules, I fail to see how that's the fault of the VAR concept. It's there to give the ref(s) a clear view of the incident to come to the correct decision, and it does

tbh I didnt know the ref would be going to the side of the pitch and watching the replays himself anyway, I thought it'd just be the guys in the room telling the ref the call

Guest neesy111

If the ref doesnt know or interpret the rules, I fail to see how that's the fault of the VAR concept

The whole process of how that decision was made was comical from the VAR and Ref.

Guest neesy111

Does the panel of referees watching the video not get a chance to say "er, I think that sort of thing is a red card"?

Farcical.

It's them who should be making the decision, not the ref.  Don't understand why in football, everything from the linesman etc has to go though ref to make the final decision (e.g.  ref can overrule them even though linesman is in better place).  Let whoever is in the best place to make the decision, no questions asked.

Guest firetotheworks

Considering it's meant to eliminate errors and therefore it failed at its one and only task then I'd say that was pretty shite. [emoji38]

This is where I'm coming from when I'm saying that it's like they're trying to prove that it's shite. Everyone's shooting the messenger, but the problem is still that the officials are absolute dog shit and the process is shite. It should work, but it's a joke.

Guest neesy111

That's absolutely ridiculous.

That's absolutely ridiculous.

And I thought France had insane depth! That is pure filth.

Here's one way to look at what an upset this could be: tonight Progres have scored two-thirds of all the goals they have ever scored in European competition. This is their seventh European campaign since their debut in 1977-78.

Ouch