The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Leicester were getting into the game more towards half time. Mackems have had their decent spell of the game, Leicester will win it 2-0 IMO.

Hoyed a couple of quid on this when you said. Only £16 return but cash out plays with your fucking mind man  :lol:

Darron Gibson.  What a sham of a man.

What's he done like?

Just be a fucking god-awful footballer.  It's no measure on his character he's just hopeless at his job.

Leicester were getting into the game more towards half time. Mackems have had their decent spell of the game, Leicester will win it 2-0 IMO.

Hoyed a couple of quid on this when you said. Only £16 return but cash out plays with your fucking mind man  :lol:

Wish I'd done the same :lol: So obvious that the mackems would fail to score again, so only a matter of time before Leicester get a decent spell and capitalise. Then score again when the mackems are chasing with Vardy on the counter attack.

I don't get what Pogba is supposed to be. Nowhere near worth the money spent with how he is being used.

The money spent was more for the commercial side of things more than the football ability I would say. He's a good player but certainly not worth half the money they paid for him. That puts him uo there with some of football's greatest ever in terms of value.

But he's massive on social media and the sales they've made on selling jersey with his name is impressive. Zlatan too brought in a fortune.