The other games today 2017/18

Greg

nice, Ronaldo setting himself up for a free kick into the wall

Not even :lol:

Love how he still gets a build up from 95% of commentators too. "Dangerous position, we know what Ronaldo can do from here"

Bale's got worse at them since joining Real too, must have got tips from Ronaldo

Guest Howaythetoon

Love Zidane, a top coach and although he's at a huge club with huge resources and great players, he's winning the fucking lot so much respect and he's doing it in style as well.

Kroos and Modric with 96% & 95% passing ffs

fucking hell :lol:

Didnt notice on the graphic when I saw it (split second) but Casemiro was at 94% too. No wonder they made Pogba look amateur. Dread to think what any of those 3 would be worth if Pogba went for €100m+

Kroos and Modric with 96% & 95% passing ffs

fucking hell [emoji38]

Didnt notice on the graphic when I saw it (split second) but Casemiro was at 94% too. No wonder they made Pogba look amateur. Dread to think what any of those 3 would be worth if Pogba went for €100m+

They aren't as good at dabbing though

Disagree with anyone who discredits a manager just because he has great players. Still takes a good manager to organise those players and manage the egos.

Like if Mcclaren walked into Madrid tomorrow I'd be surprise if they finished second, they would seriously underperform despite the wealth of talent, because if the instruction coming from the top is garbage then that's a massive problem. The players would have to manage themselves and decide collectively how they are going to play if they really wanted to do well. But why do that just to see some mug take all your credit.