The other games today 2017/18

Greg

How Madeley is still on the list of Premier League referees is quite incredible. He's totally incompetent and unfit for purpose.

John Moss as well!

As a referee myself I can tell you ability alone is not enough. Its about who you know and who can get you places too. Cronyism definitely comes into play hence why we've those two shit cunts still as prem refs. It's also how Moss got the FA cup final before far more competent refs such as Oliver and Clattenberg got their chance.

How Madeley is still on the list of Premier League referees is quite incredible. He's totally incompetent and unfit for purpose.

John Moss as well!

As a referee myself I can tell you ability alone is not enough. Its about who you know and who can get you places too. Cronyism definitely comes into play hence why we've those two s*** c***s still as prem refs. It's also how Moss got the FA cup final before far more competent refs such as Oliver and Clattenberg got their chance.

Aye Moss is another one. There's 4 or 5 of them who look totally out of their depth every time they step out onto a football pitch and make huge mistake after huge mistake. It does beg the question how they got to where they are.

John Moss as well!

As a referee myself I can tell you ability alone is not enough. Its about who you know and who can get you places too. Cronyism definitely comes into play hence why we've those two s*** c***s still as prem refs. It's also how Moss got the FA cup final before far more competent refs such as Oliver and Clattenberg got their chance.

Aye Moss is another one. There's 4 or 5 of them who look totally out of their depth every time they step out onto a football pitch and make huge mistake after huge mistake. It does beg the question how they got to where they are.

The level of officiating below them, as we encountered last season, probably explains it.

All the top sides seem to have great strikers now

Once you go outside them the standard is very poor.

Top bracket: Kane, Aguero, Jesus(?), Lukaku, Laca, Morata

Second bracket: Firminho, Vardy, maybe Hernandez, Llorente perhaps, Batshuayi perhaps

Then everyone else is fairly unproven or old. Guess Josh King might be an exception. Defoe is old. Carroll always injured. Deeney. Gray. Abraham unproven. Bony not back to his best. Hemed meh. Crouchy still getting games. Everton relying on Niasse and the young kid. At this point in time outside the top 2 brackets I would struggle to think of a striker that would get 12+ goals. King - maybe. I like Abraham and he's got a couple so far.