The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Both getting through would have been great. I'd have preferred Wales purely to see Bale playing on the world stage, but Ireland normally bring something to world cups.

Guest firetotheworks

McClean is the perfect example of somebody who had to become a footballer because he’s too thick to do anything else.

Dunno like, think he’d make a good political activist.

Honestly think there is a good chance that he would have been some sort of IRA terrorist.

Exactly the sort of conclusion I'd expect you to jump to like.

McClean is the perfect example of somebody who had to become a footballer because he’s too thick to do anything else.

Honestly think there is a good chance that he would have been some sort of IRA terrorist.

God you're a fucking retard. :lol:

People are quick to say about some footballers that without football they could have become criminals. With McClean’s past being shown it’s not hard to imagine that some members that remain of the IRA would be targeting people like him. Football could well have given him an outlet, a future, and saved him from being targeted from those types of people.

Guest firetotheworks

People are quick to say about some footballers that without football they could have become criminals. With McClean’s past being shown it’s not hard to imagine that some members that remain of the IRA would be targeting people like him. Football could well have given him an outlet, a future, and saved him from being targeted from those types of people.

You really don't help yourself like.

McClean's never been in trouble off the pitch and has done loads of good things for people, paying for numerous life changing operations for kids, paid for funeral costs and has donated money to the homeless of Derry

He's right though.

Guest firetotheworks

He's right though.

All based on the numerous examples of failed footballers in Ireland and Northern Ireland who've turned to the country's only other option, being a criminal and subsequently being seduced by the IRA. You're both daft in the head.

He's right though.

All based on the numerous examples of failed footballers in Ireland and Northern Ireland who've turned to the country's only other option, being a criminal and subsequently being seduced by the IRA. You're both daft in the head.

It's based on his IRA sympathies, hero worship of McGuinness and clear hatred of this country. Not sure what your motives are for defending this odious little cunt  but i form my opinions from what he has said and done in the past.  Born 30 years earlier and no good at football and he would been prime recruiting material for the IRA.

He's right though.

It's based on his IRA sympathies, hero worship of McGuinness and clear hatred of this country. Not sure what your motives are for defending this odious little cunt  but i form my opinions from what he has said and done in the past.  Born 30 years earlier and no good at football and he would been prime recruiting material for the IRA.

Aye, hero worship of McGuinness who helped bring in the Good Friday agreement when McClean was a child which ensured he had a much better childhood than those who went before him