The other games today 2017/18

Greg

The two Manchester clubs will fight for the title with Spurs, then Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool will battle for the final CL spot but everything else is up for grabs. Crystal Palace lost their first seven games without even scoring a goal and they're still in touch.

Not a clue how the league is going to end up. I can see why fans of clubs like Everton and West Ham would be worried by their form but the league is ridiculously tight still.

It would probably cost a bit to compete at the very top of the league, but becoming the best of the rest probably wouldn't take that much tbh. Top class manager like Rafa and a few smart quality additions would get us quite far. Outside of the top 5/6 it's pretty meh tbh.

Genine question, who is best of the rest this season? Last year Everton were and the season before that West Ham were, look at them this season. On this season’s showing I see no reason why we can’t be, providing we keep up our consistency.

If we spend in January, us.

It would probably cost a bit to compete at the very top of the league, but becoming the best of the rest probably wouldn't take that much tbh. Top class manager like Rafa and a few smart quality additions would get us quite far. Outside of the top 5/6 it's pretty meh tbh.

Genine question, who is best of the rest this season? Last year Everton were and the season before that West Ham were, look at them this season. On this season’s showing I see no reason why we can’t be, providing we keep up our consistency.

If we spend in January, us.

I'd say so too if the take over is done then.

Pardew for West Ham! :-D they look in big trouble - no belief or team spirit. As carragher says, it looks like players have been bought with zero thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"wiv chichto and lanzy we've got gud fret. Reidy and Harty at the back we've got solid foundation. Harty has been a revelashun, like a new signing"

Pardew for West Ham! :-D they look in big trouble - no belief or team spirit. As carragher says, it looks like players have been bought with zero thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"wiv chichto and lanzy we've got gud fret. Reidy and Harty at the back we've got solid foundation. Harty has been a revelashun, like a new signing"

Tbf that is pretty much a West Ham Fan TV video.

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyone else notice the huge amount of positivity given to Brighton here ( who have won this game more due to a  woeful West Ham than their own endeavours) and the cursory way we are treated in the media?

It's little old Brighton, let's not get a complex here. They are doing amazingly well and I for one am chuffed for Hughton.