The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Surely that was Monreals fault? ???

Mostly Monreal's fault, he put Cech in a bad situation.  Having said that Cech should have smashed it not tried to go round Niasse.

To me, it looked like Cech didn't realise Monreal had passed it to him, and when he did Niasse was already on him.

Surely that was Monreals fault? ???

Mostly Monreal's fault, he put Cech in a bad situation.  Having said that Cech should have smashed it not tried to go round Niasse.

To me, it looked like Cech didn't realise Monreal had passed it to him, and when he did Niasse was already on him.

The pass back was weak as well.  Like I said I'd put most of the blame on Monreal personally.  Just saying that once the ball reached Cech the best option was smashing it first time IMO.

I don't get how they can be this bad with Koeman as manager, he's not a Pardew or a McClaren.

In a terrible space mentally. Performing poorly from day 1.

Whatever plan he had in the summer hasn't worked. And I think the players don't believe in him anymore and he is probably spinning mentally himself. Bought loads in the summer, half of them can't even get in the team. The others haven't impressed so he's brought in kids.

I've always thought of Koeman as a very functional manager. 4-2-3-1. Well organised. So this is a total mess.