The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I wouldn't even say City have the best 11, it's their style of play and how comfortable everyone is. Today Walker was playing CM, LW and CB at times. Silva operated all over and even Delph who looks a completely different player in this side. Sterling wasn't at his best today, but he's such a threat. KDB is immense, such a lovely player to watch on the ball.

They do have the best 11 like.

With City you would expect it's more about how well they do in the CL now than winning the league, they are so far above everyone else in this country.

"Our" league is different they said, it'll be different here for Pep, its not like Spain and Germany where everyones rubbish and he can batter sides every week.

Lukaku is struggling for the same reason everyone else is, if the team as a whole is negative what do you expect your striker to do.

Funnily enough that very reason can't be used for our Striker.

In fairness to Lukaku though at least he has a history of scoring goals :lol:

Fair point  :lol:

I'd want Fekir dead if I was a St Etienne fan, but if it was one of ours vs. the mackems I'd be dying of laughter. To be fair to him he didn't do much, but the Lyon subs were definitely goading the fans.

I love and hate it. :lol:

I'd want Fekir dead if I was a St Etienne fan, but if it was one of ours vs. the mackems I'd be dying of laughter. To be fair to him he didn't do much, but the Lyon subs were definitely goading the fans.

I love and hate it. :lol:

If he did that at the SOL when we were 5-0 up it would be the best thing ever imo

Top bantz from Lyons club shop :lol: