The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Stupid penalty to give away, he was going no where.

Yep, annoying when defenders do that, like Lejuene on Shane Long, absolute no need for it

It was a dive.

Yep, he's checked where Lovren is and moved into him before diving.

Guest firetotheworks

Am I taking crazy pills? It was a blatant penalty in real time. Slow motion makes it look soft, but it was as obvious a clumsy, needless push as it gets in real time.

Yep, annoying when defenders do that, like Lejuene on Shane Long, absolute no need for it

It was a dive.

Regardless, the moment you put your hands on the player then it's inviting a dive and the refs end up giving it. All he had to do was stand his ground and see him away from goal

It was a dive.

Gave ref a decision to make though. It's soft, but the blame is on the defender there.

Hate fat Sam and his absolutely lifting brand of football. If they get a point from this match, man. :anguish:

Just wait until Wednesday when they get three.

Divn't, man. Would love it, love it if we beat them. The smug satisfaction would be off the charts.

Hate fat Sam and his absolutely lifting brand of football. If they get a point from this match, man. :anguish:

Just wait until Wednesday when they get three.

Divn't, man. Would love it, love it if we beat them. The smug satisfaction would be off the charts.

I'm praying, I really am. Charlatan deserves not a God damn thing. Watching him fail in the flesh would be orgasmic.