The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Ffs. Mou's gonna go back to basics. Blah.

Don't know why, they looked awful just sitting back trying to defend. They have good enough players to compete properly you'd have thought.

They do, i've said this before but Mourinho's moronic tactics holds this team back. Not to mention his tactics weren't even working, giving space to City's midfield is the epitome of stupidity. The only reason they haven't created more is poor decision making in the box.

I'm pretty certain if they sacked him and replaced him with a more positive manager they'd be a lot better.

Ederson left the goal gaping there.

Aye, terrible positioning.

Seriously, that was horrible goalkeeping. Think Delph got more shit than deserved tbh. Otamendi touches the ball which makes it change direction and then Ederson is trying to cover the post rather than the goal. All three were at fault, not only Delph.

Ffs. Mou's gonna go back to basics. Blah.

Don't know why, they looked awful just sitting back trying to defend. They have good enough players to compete properly you'd have thought.

They do, i've said this before but Mourinho's moronic tactics holds this team back. Not to mention his tactics weren't even working, giving space to City's midfield is the epitome of stupidity. The only reason they haven't created more is poor decision making in the box.

I'm pretty certain if they sacked him and replaced him with a more positive manager they'd be a lot better.

Mourinho is yesterday's news as a manager, the game's moved on too much in England to succeed with those tactics. He's basically a  cup manager now.

I think any team that goes toe to toe with this City 11 gets blasted off the park.  Mou spot on with the way he's playing this.  Just waiting for a mistake, like the one from Delph - why is Delph playing left back..?

I think any team that goes toe to toe with this City 11 gets blasted off the park.  Mou spot on with the way he's playing this.  Just waiting for a mistake, like the one from Delph - why is Delph playing left back..?

If you swapped the managers, within a year you'd have Man U running rings round City. It's definitely about the football philosophy.

How is he playing it spot on? he's allowing De Bruyne and Silva to have all the space in the world, the only reason they haven't created more is poor decision making in the box from Jesus, Sane and Sterling.

If it doesn't change, they will definitely score more. Also there's more than just two forms of tactics :lol: You can approach it differently without going "toe to toe" or what Mourinho's doing.