The other games today 2017/18

Greg

They still got some tremendous luck imo. But whatever. I find an own goal like the one we conceded to be incredibly lucky. If that happened to us you know it hits post or something.

Regardless they are ass today and it’s classicaly what happens to us.

They still got some tremendous luck imo. But whatever. I find an own goal like the one we conceded to be incredibly lucky. If that happened to us you know it hits post or something.

Regardless they are ass today and it’s classicaly what happens to us.

We were unfortunate in the last game with two off the woodwork and an error being the difference. We can't talk about flukey goals though after Joselu V Liverpool, literally the last people who can say anything.

Zaha's the main difference for Palace on his own, all their form changed when he came back to get a winner v Chelsea in his first game. Should clearly be playing for a much better side.

Still see Roy Hodgson as the guy who's logic put Harry Kane on corners. Obviously club management helps him.

Well I'm sure they'd do a lot worse without 3 of their better players, like every team in the league. Not sure what your point is

They've got some game changing players which gives them a decent chance of avoiding the drop.

Fair play to Palace.

Fair play, but I'd like to see how many games they'd win without Zaha and Townsend. Not even mentioning Benteke even though he's better than anything we've got.

:lol: horrific point

I was comparing them to us as they are relegation rivals. Maybe I should have made it clearer, the point being our squad is shit.

Guest neesy111

Hodgson isnt a good manager imo. I mean we all watched the Euros. That Palace squad is nowhere near a relegation squad

Or he just isn't an international manager...

His club career is perfectly fine.