The other games today 2017/18

Greg

So the Spurs v West Ham game was postponed originally as the local authority would only give Spurs a safety certificate for 45k capacity at Wembley -  so Spurs requested to move the game.

Only 50,034 there tonight.

I'd still be furious if I were West Brom.

Tbf you can't really blame Spurs fans for the lack of attendance what with it being just after Christmas and new year when money is low and on the Thursday when most people go back to work.

We'd have got 52,000  :cool:

Yeah but Newcastle fans are freaking weird tbf, myself included :lol:

Interesting that West Ham played almost identically to how we did v Man City and Sky Sports have an article titled ‘Moyes’ masterplan works again’ in relation to his superb defensive tactics against the big clubs :lol:

You couldn’t make it up.

Yeah you could...

if (manager.isForrin()) {

talkShite = true;

} else {

gushOverPFM = true;

}

3 match touchline ban for Wenger

A Football Association statement said the Frenchman admitted "his language and behaviour was abusive, improper and questioned the integrity of the match referee".

:lol:

Didn't realise this:

Any Derby supporters hoping to get the train back to the Midlands on Friday night will have to leave the away end at Old Trafford at half-time. Ridiculously, the last feasible train journey to Derby (via Sheffield) leaves Manchester Piccadilly at 9.22pm, midway through the second half. To make matter worse, a train previously advertised as leaving at 11pm is no longer running – East Midlands Trains were forced to apologise for “an error in the national Network Rail train planning system” – meaning there will likely be plenty of people stranded in Manchester on Friday night. The good news: those that bought tickets for the 11pm will be entitled to a free refund. The bad news: they won’t be able to get home. The draw was made in early December. How has this shambles been allowed to happen?